Unfair Trade Practices
Our attorneys can assist your company with your trade dispute
Business litigation cases involving unfair trade practices can be complicated legal matters. That’s why it’s critical that you consult with an attorney who knows how to handle such cases and can work with you to achieve a positive outcome.
Our seasoned legal team at Eller Tonnsen Bach, LLC can help you every step of the way. We thoroughly understand the state and federal rules and regulations governing such challenging business disputes, including the Federal Trade Commission Act. That’s because we have worked with a wide range of businesses of all sizes in many industries on such complex cases.
We also understand that each case often presents its own unique challenges. That’s why we take the time to thoroughly investigate each case and develop a strategy that addresses your business’ distinct needs. We’re here to help your business overcome any obstacle to success.
What are unfair trade practices?
Unfair trade practices can cover a wide range. Some of the most common cases involving businesses or corporations include:
- Deceptive business practices, including deceptive pricing or misleading information intended to deceive consumers or other businesses.
- Fraudulent business practices, including false advertising or making false claims about a particular product.
- Violations of privacy laws or disclosure agreements, including non-disclosure agreement disputes, particularly in cases involving trade secrets or intellectual property disputes.
- Violations of the Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Non-compliance with state or federal regulations, including product safety regulations.
- Unethical business practices, including businesses that do not operate in good faith with other companies or consumers.
Don’t underestimate the complexity or the urgency of your legal case. The sooner you talk to an attorney familiar with such complex cases, the sooner you can resolve the legal matter affecting your business.
What options exist for resolving such cases?
Because legal cases involving unfair trade practices often cover a wide range, the same applies to the solutions for such disputes. Possible options may include:
- Hiring a mediator or arbitrator to resolve the dispute between the affected parties.
- Negotiating a financial settlement from the business engaged in unfair trade practices.
- Taking legal action, including filing a lawsuit, against the company involved in unfair trade practices.
These are just some of the options that may apply to your particular case. The bottom line is you should pursue a solution that produces the right result for your business. Experienced business attorneys understand this and can work with you to achieve your goals.
How our law firm can help you
Our legal team has the knowledge and the expertise you need to address your unfair trade practices dispute. Our hands-on approach involves carefully analyzing the legal issues affecting your business and developing a strategy designed to resolve the specific issues affecting your business in a timely, cost-effective manner.