Experienced Insurance Defense Attorneys
We have the knowledge and the expertise to navigate any legal challenge
Insurance companies seeking legal counsel in South Carolina and North Carolina routinely rely on our skilled attorneys at Eller Tonnsen Bach, LLC to assist them with complex legal matters. An approved panel counsel defense firm, our team of trial lawyers thoroughly understands how the legal system works when it comes to representing insurance companies. That’s why many insurance providers, self-insured organizations and risk retention groups choose us to help them navigate their way through any legal challenge.
Legal cases we regularly handle
Our law firm serves as legal counsel for insurance companies on many different types of cases. Some of the cases we regularly handle at our firm include:
- Serving as an Insurance Panel Defense Counsel since our law firm is an approved panel counsel defense firm.
- Representing insurance companies in third party insurance claims, especially in cases involving insurance companies for construction companies facing legal action from subcontractors or other companies working on the same project.
- Representing insurance companies in insurance policy disputes involving policyholders or other insurance companies, including disputes involving:
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Breach of contract cases
- General liability claims
- First party property claims
This is just a small sample of some of the cases we regularly serve as legal counsel on for insurance companies, self-insurance organizations and other insurance providers. Whatever type of legal issue you’re dealing with, our law firm is ready to rise to the challenge and build the strongest possible legal case on your behalf.
Effective solutions, measurable results for complex legal issues
Our law firm works closely with insurance companies to create effective legal strategies designed to produce measurable results. Such solutions and strategies can cover a wide range, including:
- Negotiating a settlement on behalf of an insurance company.
- Using different methods of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation or arbitration.
- Filing a motion for declaratory relief on behalf of an insurance company facing legal action.
- Representing the insurance company in all court proceedings.
Each case often presents its own, unique legal challenges. That’s why it’s important to have a legal team on your side familiar with the state and federal rules and regulations governing insurance litigation cases.
Why you should choose our law firm
Legal disputes involving insurance companies can be extremely complex legal cases. Several different parties – including other insurance companies and attorneys – are often involved. That’s why it’s essential for insurance companies to have an approved panel counsel defense firm that knows how to skillfully resolve such challenging cases.
We believe our firm stands out for several reasons, including:
- Extensive courtroom experience – Our trial-tested attorneys have a proven track record of success. We frequently represent insurance companies in court. That’s why we always prepare each case for trial, even if we never step foot in a courtroom.
- Familiarity with legal system – Insurance companies don’t have time to waste. They need a law firm that already thoroughly understands the legal system. We know which forms need to be filed for various legal matters involving insurance companies. We’re familiar with the mandatory deadlines that must be met in many cases. As a result, we can hit the ground running when your company hires our firm.
- Clear communication – We consider insurance companies equal partners in such legal matters. That’s why you can count on our firm to clearly communication any developments in your case. That way, insurance companies can make informed decisions based on the facts.
- Aware of urgency – Many legal cases involving insurance companies need to be resolved as soon as possible. That’s why we take a hands-on approach and work to resolve such legal matters in a timely manner. At the same time, we never cut corners. We meticulously research every case.
- Conscious of expenses – The cost of legal representation and other expenses for insurance defense cases can quickly spiral out of control. That’s why we never bill for unnecessary hours. Instead, we take an efficient, cost-effective approach that consistently produces measurable results.
Choose the law firm insurance companies trust. Contact us
Put your trust in a law firm that truly understands the needs and expectations of insurance companies. Contact us and schedule an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys. We have three office locations in South Carolina and North Carolina.
Eller Tonnsen Bach, LLC – success starts here.