Experienced workers’ compensation defense attorneys
Workers’ compensation claims can be complicated and often put companies and insurers in a difficult position. Disputes over benefits are common and can drain financial resources. That’s why it’s important to have experienced legal representation to determine your organization’s responsibility, control costs and manage risks.
The workers’ compensation defense attorneys at Eller Tonnsen Bach, LLC have extensive litigation experience in North Carolina and South Carolina. We represent insurance carriers, self-insured businesses, uninsured businesses and third-party administrators at every step of the claims process.
Focused on results that meet your needs
Our goal is to help clients reach cost-effective resolutions of workers’ compensation claims. We bring meticulous attention and a commitment to measurable results to each case we handle. Depending on your needs, our legal team can:
- Conduct an initial claim assessment to ensure eligibility and verify that all rules were followed and filing deadlines were met.
- Calculate weekly benefits.
- File discovery motions.
- Investigate accident sites.
- Conduct depositions of witnesses to the accident.
- Conduct depositions of medical experts on the claimant’s injuries.
- Determine when benefits can be terminated.
- Represent you in mediation hearings.
- Represent you at all hearings before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission or North Carolina Industrial Commission.
- File or respond to appeals.
- Negotiate a settlement with the claimant.
- Represent you in court challenges.
We give each case personalized attention to determine the goals of our clients and design a legal strategy that can help them reach a positive outcome. A work-related injury or illness puts your organization at risk and we will explore every opportunity to limit financial responsibility and protect your rights.
About Eller Tonnsen Bach, LLC
Our firm was founded in 2011 by attorney Daniel B. Eller. Attorneys Eric R. Tonnsen and Adam C. Bach joined the practice the following year. In the years since, we have earned a reputation as a dependable law firm offering big firm experience and small firm values that gets measurable results for clients.
We now have multiple attorneys at three office locations – Greenville, South Carolina; Charlotte, North Carolina and Charleston, South Carolina. We handle workers’ compensation cases throughout both states.
Other things to know about our firm:
- We have extensive experience in workers’ compensation defense in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Attorney Daniel B. Eller is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation by the North Carolina State Bar.
- Our attorneys have taken part in hundreds of mediations.
- We’ve defended national companies in workers’ compensation claims.
- We have extensive experience in locating, preparing and deposing experts.
Our attorneys understand the urgency of dealing with workers’ compensation claims. We are always mindful of costs and work quickly and efficiently to design a legal strategy that meets the needs of your organization. Our focus is on helping you find a favorable resolution of a claim, whether that involves mediation, negotiation or litigation.
Contact us to discuss how our experienced attorneys can help resolve the workers’ compensation claim you have received. We can review the details of the claim, go over legal options and help determine the best way to proceed.